NoodleHead Water Sprinkler
Desp.: NoodleHead Water Sprinkler
The Noodlehead attaches to the end of any standard garden hose. It also comes with a sturdy spike to anchor the Noodlehead firmly in place. The Noodlehead also screws onto a riser. If you have an underground irrigation system, it will attach to any 1/2" riser.
This effectively allows you to create your own above-ground sprinkler system.
1. Attaches to a standard garden hose
2. Ground stake included, or mount to a fence, wood block or overhang
3. If you have an underground irrigation system, it will attach to any riser
4. Each flexible tube has a nozzle with 3 separate orifices
5. Each orifice is angled outward at 5 degrees so that when the 3 streams break up and fall 20 feet away the water covers an area approximately 6 feet in diameter (approx 28 square feet per tube, approx 336 square feet per Noodle head)
6. Streams are thrown approximately 20 feet at 45 psi, 30 feet maximum at 80 psi
7. At 45 psi, each Noodle head covers a 20'x20' area or a 40' long strip
8. Each Noodle head flows approximately 222 gallons per hour (GPH) or 3.7 gallons per minute.
9. Each Noodle head is pressure tested to 125 P.S.I.
Packing: colour box
Ctn Size: 32*21*32cm